Hip & Joint + Skin & Coat Max Strength Soft Chews for Dogs | 3 SIZES
SAVE 30% - CLICK HERE - Buy in Bulk! (Cases of 12)
LIVELY PETS Hip & Joint + Skin & Coat Premium Max Strength Soft Chews contain all the necessary ingredients your dog needs to keep them moving easier!
Our soft chews are high in the vitamins and minerals needed to keep your best friend's hips, joints, skin, and coat healthy, and is a great asset in preventing and treating degenerative diseases like Canine Hip Dysplasia, Osteoarthritis and common skin and coat issues that frequent a dog's aging years.
With ingredients that:
- Promote healthy joint, cartilage, and bone formation in maturing pups
- Relieve some of the discomfort and joint inflammation in aging dogs
- Helps prevent further destruction to damaged hips and joints
- Contain beneficial vitamins and minerals to promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
Our soft chews are specially formulated with the right amounts of each ingredient to prevent dogs large and small from getting too much of any one nutrient. Just like humans, dogs can only absorb so much at one time. Don't waste money on higher amounts that your pet can't effectively utilize!
All-Natural Ingredients Chosen for Maximum Effectiveness!
Glucosamine - an amino sugar, that improves the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans, one of the building blocks of cartilage (the tough connective tissue that cushions bones at the joints). Supplementing with Glucosamine stimulates the production of chondrocytes or DNA activity that protects against joint degradation.
Chondroitin - also one of the products necessary for the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans, but plays a more important role by combating and neutralizing destructive enzymes in the joint. These low level destructive enzymes are always found in the joint, but when injury or abnormal wear occurs, the destructive enzymes and agents increase and accelerate cartilage destruction. Chondroitin reduces the level of these destructive enzymes.
MSM (Methyl-sulfonyl-methane) - a naturally-occurring form of sulfur compound. Sulfur is stored in almost every cell in the body with the highest concentrations in joints, hair, skin, and nails. Sulfur is essential to the formation of blood proteins, amino acids, conective tissue, and healthy skin. As the body ages, the concentration of MSM in the body begins to decrease causing deficiencies. Low concentrations of MSM in the body may result in both physical and psychological stress, organ and tissue malfunction and fatigue, fur or skin problems, poor GI and immune systems, as well as joint pain and arthritis.
Vitamins E & C - fat-soluble nutrients and anti-oxidents that are essential for a dog’s muscles, circulatory system, immune system, skin elasticity and injury healing. Deficiencies in these vitamins can cause muscle weakness, bone weakness, joint pain, delayed wound healing, and decreased fertility as well as some other severe conditions.
Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids - Nutrients that your dog can not produce on his own and must get from food. Deficiencies in these nutrients can cause
behavioral disturbances, poor wound healing, miscarriage in female dogs, sterility in male dogs.
- It is important to note that no amount of consumed nutrients from LIVELY PETS soft chews or any other supplement, will correct structural damage to a dog's joints. If there are calcium deposits, scar tissue, cartilage tears and dissolution, or contour changes to the bones at the joint surfaces from long-term abnormal forces being applied, these abnormalities will remain present and will continue to affect the animal regardless of nutritional intake. Although you cannot reverse these changes, you can still supplement your dogs diet with LIVELY PETS Hip & Joint + Skin & Coat to help with pain management and help prevent further damage.
Active Ingredients (per 4.8 g soft chew):
- Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) | 500 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) | 400 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate | 100 mg
- EPA | 18 mg
- DHA | 12 mg
- Manganese | 10 mg
- Vitamin E | 20 IU
Made in the USA | Also Available on Amazon