BUY IN BULK AND SAVE! - Omega Maxx Soft Gels for Small Dogs and Cats 60 ct | 1 Case (Qty 12)
Buy in Bulk and Save 30%! - Buy by the Case
Retail Price (Per Unit): $18.95 ($0.32 per soft gel)
Bulk Price (Per Unit): $13.26 ($0.22 per soft gel)
Case Quantity: 12 Units
Have a business with a valid EIN? Open a wholesale account to save up to 55% per unit!
LIVELY PETS Omega Maxx Soft Gels are formulated with high levels of Omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, to give your pet's body the vital nutrients it needs to function at a healthy level, that aren't contained in most commercial dog food brands!
Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids, like those contained in LIVELY PETS OMEGA MAXX, and their benefits for pets, have been extensively studied throughout the years, and the results will amaze you! High potency Omega 3's have shown to:
- REDUCE INFLAMMATION CAUSED BY DISEASES SUCH AS OSTEOARTHRITIS OR INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE – It has been shown fish oils higher in DHA than EPA can reduce inflammatory cytokines, protein molecules that are responsible for causing inflammatory responses (pain, swelling, soreness, etc.)
- IMPROVE COGNITIVE FUNCTION – DHA is a primary structural component of the brain and multiple studies have trialed DHA for controlling Canine Cognitive Dysfunction (the doggy form of Alzheimer's.)
- REDUCE DERMATITIS AND ALLERGIES, IMPROVING COAT HEALTH – Omega-3 essential fatty acids can alleviate the inflammation of the skin (dermatitis) caused by allergies, fleas, scratching, etc. as well as improve the "shine" of the coat, leading to an overall healthier looking coat.
- HEALTHY CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM – Omega-3 essential fatty acids can reduce cholesterol and triglycerides levels in the blood, which can help promote a healthy heart and significantly reduce the risk of heart trouble and stroke.
- SLOWS CANCER GROWTH AND IMPROVES RESPONSES TO TREATMENT – One study found DHA was able to inhibit the growth colonial cancer cells, EPA and DHA have also both been shown to improve the effectiveness of chemotherapy. Trials into the effect of omega-3 essential fatty acids on cancer are still relatively new however.
Contains “Max Strength” levels of Omega 3 Fatty Acids (EPA/DHA). Available for Large/Giant dog breeds as well. Omega-3 soft gels are recommended to support a healthy immune system and inflammatory response.
Active Ingredients (per soft gel):
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) | 120 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) | 80 mg
- Vitamin A | 200 mg
- Vitamin D | 50 IU
- dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) | 2 IU
Made in the USA