Omega Maxx Liquid Pump 8 oz | Lively Pets
LIVELY PETS Omega Maxx Liquid Oil is formulated with high levels of Omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, to give your pet's body the vital nutrients it needs to function at a healthy level, that aren't contained in most commercial dog food brands!
Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids, like those contained in LIVELY PETS OMEGA MAXX, and their benefits for pets, have been extensively studied throughout the years, and the results will amaze you! High potency Omega 3's have shown to:
- REDUCE INFLAMMATION CAUSED BY DISEASES SUCH AS OSTEOARTHRITIS OR INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE – It has been shown fish oils higher in DHA than EPA can reduce inflammatory cytokines, protein molecules that are responsible for causing inflammatory responses (pain, swelling, soreness, etc.)
- IMPROVE COGNITIVE FUNCTION – DHA is a primary structural component of the brain and multiple studies have trialed DHA for controlling Canine Cognitive Dysfunction (the doggy form of Alzheimer's.)
- REDUCE DERMATITIS AND ALLERGIES, IMPROVING COAT HEALTH – Omega-3 essential fatty acids can alleviate the inflammation of the skin (dermatitis) caused by allergies, fleas, scratching, etc. as well as improve the "shine" of the coat, leading to an overall healthier looking coat.
- HEALTHY CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM – Omega-3 essential fatty acids can reduce cholesterol and triglycerides levels in the blood, which can help promote a healthy heart and significantly reduce the risk of heart trouble and stroke.
Contains “Max Strength” levels of Omega 3 Fatty Acids (EPA/DHA). Omega-3 liquid is recommended to support a healthy immune system and inflammatory response.
Active Ingredients (per soft gel):
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) | 150 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) | 100 mg
- Vitamin A | 400 mg
- Vitamin D3 | 100 IU
- dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) | 4 IU
Made in the USA